My experience at Silverdale WA Tax Office – anna

Your Name (Can be Anonymous): anna
Your Experience: I would rate my experience as “Very Bad” customer service. Your office hours state on the website I visited ” Monday- Friday from 8:30am to 4:30 pm – No appointment necessary.  I went to their office on Friday 7/17/15 and got there 25 minutes before closing. The security guard ask me if I had an appointment. I told him no since according to their website no appointment was necessary. The guard stated that I couldn’t see them because it’s on an appointment basis only. So I asked him since I was already at the office could I make an appointment at that time. They were only assisting one patron at the time. The other agent was not assisting anyone at her desk. The guard would not allow me entry to speak with the available agent about the appointment process, or to notify them of the website error. He told me to make an appointment or call them and handed me an announcement stating that effective 3-9-15 their office is appointment only basis. Now, If I haven’t been in your office prior to this attempt, how would I be aware of this new policy?
My frustration is that I took off early from work in order to take the total 1 hour and 30 minute drive into Silverdale. I would expect a little compassion or consideration from your staff seeing that it is a website error!
Your Tax Office City: silverdale
Your Tax Office State: wa
Your Wait Time: none

Time: July 19, 2015 at 8:03 pm

  • I received a letter 5775 and I want to know what is it about it says it’s not an audit.
    A) Letter 5775 is a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that your tax return has been selected for a review. The letter does not mean that you are being audited, but it does mean that the IRS will be looking at your return more closely. The IRS uses a computer program to select tax returns for review. The […]
  • how much interest income for a single individual can have before it is taxed.
    A) The amount of interest income a single individual can have before it is taxed depends on several factors, including the individual’s tax filing status, their total taxable income, and the type of interest income earned. For tax year 2022, if you’re a single filer, under 65 years of age and your total taxable income is less than $12,950, you […]
  • I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office
    Q) I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday March 22.Calling to cancel is impossible. A) If calling to cancel your appointment is impossible, you may need to try alternative methods to cancel your appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday, March 22. Here are some options you can […]
  • Is social security taxed in Indiana?
    A) Social Security benefits are generally not taxed in Indiana. Indiana is one of the few states that do not tax Social Security benefits. However, other types of retirement income may be subject to state taxes in Indiana, such as pension income, 401(k) withdrawals, and IRA distributions. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional or use tax […]
  • I filled out my W2 and accidentally sent it in before I could add my other W2.
    Q) I filled out my W2 and accidentally sent it in before I could add my other W2 from my other job. A) If you have already submitted your W-2 to the IRS and your state, and you later realize that you made a mistake by not including another W-2, you will need to file an amended tax return. To […]
  • All employers must file a Form W-2
    Every employer engaged in a trade or business who pays remuneration, including noncash payments of $600 or more for the year (all amounts if any income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld) for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each employee (even if the employee is related to the employer) from whom: Income, social […]
  • been calling Where’s My Refund for several weeks
    I been calling the Where’s My Refund for several weeks. Calling 800-829-1040 or 800-829-1954. I filled & mailed our Senior form (married-joint) approx May 26th, 2020. Always the system tells me information is Not available. Mailed the tax forms from Mandan ND to Egden, Utah. I’m afraid the postal service could of Lost our envelope. I know with this Virus […]
  • Been over than 21 days IRS received my return, not gotten my refund, why?
    A) There are several reasons why you may not have received your tax refund yet, even though it has been more than 21 days since the IRS received your return. Here are some common reasons why this might happen: Your return may be under review. If the IRS has identified any errors or discrepancies on your tax return, they may […]
  • Been trying to get “return transcript” for year ended 12/31/15
    Q) Been trying to get “return transcript” for year ended 12/31/15 to apply for financial aid for daughter’s college. Efiled 12/31/15 return in late Feb., recd refund in mid-March. is telling me i) tax year 2015 cannot be ordered and ii) address does not match their records. I’ve been living at same address for 17 years. Should I make […]
  • Business Structures
    When beginning a business, you must decide what form of business entity to establish. Your form of business determines which income tax return form you have to file. The most common forms of business are the sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and S corporation. A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a relatively new business structure allowed by state statute.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *