Q) I have not received my tax refund. I checked with the IRS about when my refund would be sent. My result was that the refund was deposited into my checking account at my bank on March 18, 2022. I have checked with my bank and they have not received my refund.,. I need my refund. Who can help find my refund.
A) I understand your concern. It is unusual for a refund to be deposited into your account but not show up. There are a few things that could be causing the problem.
- There may have been a problem with your bank account information.
- Your bank may have rejected the deposit.
- The IRS may have sent the deposit to the wrong bank account.
If you have not received your refund within 4 weeks of the date it was deposited, you should contact the IRS. They will be able to look into the matter and see if there is a problem with your refund.
Here are the steps on how to contact the IRS:
- Go to the IRS website.
- Click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Select the “Refunds” option.
- Select the “I need help with my refund” option.
- Follow the instructions to contact the IRS.
You can also call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.