Find your local Federal and State Tax Office here! Not a government website.

How can I get letter stating I have a zero balance with Colorado?

Q) How can I get a letter stating that I have a zero balance with the State of Colorado?

A) To make your request for zero tax balance with the state of Colorado please contact Colorado Tax Office by phone at 303-238-7378 or write to:
Colorado Department of Revenue
Denver, CO 80261-0004

Leave a reply

329 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Tax Office

  1. They send my husband a letter with a number to call. It states they are to busy to take calls try tomorrow. It has been over a week off calling everyday. He and I have more than 10 hours of trying every phone number on letter plus our local office. I am done.

Leave a reply

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming is a private website not a government website. If you have questions on your taxes it is always best to consult with a certified tax accountant in your state. The Tax Relief Helpline is NOT A State Government or IRS service and is not affiliated with