This is now an emergency! I have been involved with a tax problem for TWO YEARS.

Q) This is now an emergency! I have been involved with a tax problem for TWO YEARS. Finally got an appointment- problem fixed only to have it rejected. And finally got a second appointment- right there at the office with professionals- problem fixed again. Only to have it rejected again!! Now I received a letter with pay by NOW or action will take place! I NEED ANOTHER APPOINTMENT AND HOPEFULLY WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX THIS MESS. P.S As usual cannot get an appointment and phone number above is discontinued. Please help ASAP.

A) I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having with your tax problem. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve your issue:

  1. Contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at the number listed on their website to inquire about your situation and request a new appointment.
  2. Visit an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center in person, you can find the nearest one by using the “Contact Your Local IRS Office” tool on the IRS website.
  3. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the IRS, consider seeking the help of a tax professional or a tax resolution specialist.

It’s important to act promptly and follow the instructions provided by the IRS in their letters. If you need more time to pay, you may be able to request a payment plan or installment agreement.

Keep in mind, the IRS has recently experienced high call volumes and limited in-person services due to COVID-19, so be patient and persistent in seeking resolution.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *