Find your local Federal and State Tax Office here! Not a government website.

There is NO WAY I owe 1000’s of dollars in taxes, I was paying for college.

Q) I think it was last year, I drove to Wilmington and tried to fix my “taxes owed” for 2012, 2013 and 2014. I knew there was NO way I owed the state because I was in college all three years and had 3 sons living at home. I emailed the stuff that the man asked for, but it only corrected 2012. I would like someone to take a look and see if he applied my credits for my sons back to the other 2 years, and to see what may have still not applied because now they are taking it out of our pay. There is NO WAY I owe 1000’s of dollars in taxes when I only worked part time for one of those years, and I was paying for college out of pocket in 2014/2015. I know for a fact that we also give over 10% of our money to charities (our church) each year. Just this year we gave over $11,000 to our church and we have always given large sums to the church. Please help me! I feel like we’ve always given so much of our money and time to the work of God and now we are getting even more taken from us.

A) Please consult with a local tax account for advise. You will need to provide the evidence needed to support your case.

Leave a reply

330 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Tax Office

Leave a reply

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming is a private website not a government website. If you have questions on your taxes it is always best to consult with a certified tax accountant in your state. The Tax Relief Helpline is NOT A State Government or IRS service and is not affiliated with