Find your local Federal and State Tax Office here! Not a government website.

Is an S corporation required to pay quarterly estimated tax?

Tax_questionQ) Is an S corporation required to pay quarterly estimated tax?

A) According to the IRS:

Sometimes an S corporation must make estimated tax payments.

An S corporation must make installment payments of estimated tax if the total of the following taxes is $500 or more:

  • The tax on built-in gains,
  • The excess net passive-income tax, and
  • The investment credit recapture tax.

Filed Under: IRS

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

309 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Tax Office

  1. Acceptable Documents for Identity Verification
    State identification (ID) card.
    Driver license.
    US passport or passport card.
    US military card (front and back)
    Military dependent’s ID card (front and back)
    Permanent Resident Card.
    Certificate of Citizenship.
    Certificate of Naturalization.

Leave a reply

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming is a private website not a government website. If you have questions on your taxes it is always best to consult with a certified tax accountant in your state. The Tax Relief Helpline is NOT A State Government or IRS service and is not affiliated with