Find your local Federal and State Tax Office here! Not a government website.

I did my taxes 3/23/19 and I still haven’t received my refund yet

Q) Hi my name is John B***** I did my taxes 3/23/19 and I still haven’t received my refund yet it’s been 4 month now I just want to know when I will receive my refund.

A) If you filed your tax return at least eight weeks ago, call the IRS tax refund hotline at 800-829-4477, Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Or, call the 24-hour assistance number at 800-829-1040 and request assistance from the taxpayer advocate.

One Response to I did my taxes 3/23/19 and I still haven’t received my refund yet

  1. I have not received my tax refund yet. I filed at the beginning of February. I have been working with the tax advocate service since the beginning of June. They requested additional information from us which has been provided 3x to them since we filed. I have only received phone calls from the advocates twice this entire time. Last I spoke to them was 3weeks ago when they requested a letter in writing from my husbands place of employment which was provided to them immediately. My advocate told me it would take about 2 weeks for them to process it and we would get our refund. I can’t even get my advocate or her supervisor to even return my calls. And I still haven’t received my refund. Please help!!

Leave a reply

151 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Tax Office

  1. Please see contact information for the IRS regarding your refund.
    7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time

    7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time

    Non-profit taxes
    8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time

    Estate and gift taxes
    8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern time

    Excise taxes
    ​​​​​8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time

    Overseas callers
    Use our International Services page.

    Callers who are hearing impaired
    TTY/TDD 800-829-4059

    Requesting a face-to-face meeting for help
    You can make an appointment at an IRS local office to get help. Appointment times vary by tax issues and office locations.

    You can find the office closest to you with our Taxpayer Assistance Locator tool. Once you find your local office, call 844-545-5640 to schedule an appointment.

    IRS offices are closed on federal holidays.

Leave a reply

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming is a private website not a government website. If you have questions on your taxes it is always best to consult with a certified tax accountant in your state. The Tax Relief Helpline is NOT A State Government or IRS service and is not affiliated with