Find your local Federal and State Tax Office here! Not a government website.

How can I get a copy of correspondence sent to me by the IRS concerning paid off taxes.

Q) How can I get a copy of correspondence sent to me by the IRS concerning paid off taxes.

A) You can call the IRS and request another copy of your pay off balance letter be sent to you. Call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040

Filed Under: IRS

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

139 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Tax Office

  1. What kind of insanity is it that the only tax office in San Diego is essentially located on an island with no dock?

    Who could possibly think that combining both federal tax agency with Immigration and not provide sufficient parking was a good idea?

    Did the planners fail first grade math? How could they not count how many people would be working and using services in the building and provide accessible parking?

    To compound their planning disaster, they put in a single security check point. It is rather like building a bathroom with the only access being a tiny dog door.

    The IRS should open some satellite branches people can actually access.

Leave a reply

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming is a private website not a government website. If you have questions on your taxes it is always best to consult with a certified tax accountant in your state. The Tax Relief Helpline is NOT A State Government or IRS service and is not affiliated with