Parkersburg WV Tax Office 425 Juliana Street, 26101 – IRS Tax
Parkersburg WV IRS Tax Office at 425 Juliana Street is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Parkersburg||425 Juliana St.
Parkersburg, WV 26101
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- I would like to report company have 12 employees, but they don’t do w2 or federal taxQ) I would like to report a company that have 12 employee but they don’t do w2 or federal tax withdraw or state tax they just pay cash for employee last year the owner they made almost 2 million dollars but they don’t show income tax a lot they rent the atm machines put inside the salon for customer withdraw […]
- I received a letter 5775 and I want to know what is it about it says it’s not an audit.A) Letter 5775 is a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that your tax return has been selected for a review. The letter does not mean that you are being audited, but it does mean that the IRS will be looking at your return more closely. The IRS uses a computer program to select tax returns for review. The […]
- how much interest income for a single individual can have before it is taxed.A) The amount of interest income a single individual can have before it is taxed depends on several factors, including the individual’s tax filing status, their total taxable income, and the type of interest income earned. For tax year 2022, if you’re a single filer, under 65 years of age and your total taxable income is less than $12,950, you […]
- I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. officeQ) I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday March 22.Calling to cancel is impossible. A) If calling to cancel your appointment is impossible, you may need to try alternative methods to cancel your appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday, March 22. Here are some options you can […]
- Is social security taxed in Indiana?A) Social Security benefits are generally not taxed in Indiana. Indiana is one of the few states that do not tax Social Security benefits. However, other types of retirement income may be subject to state taxes in Indiana, such as pension income, 401(k) withdrawals, and IRA distributions. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional or use tax […]
- All employers must file a Form W-2Every employer engaged in a trade or business who pays remuneration, including noncash payments of $600 or more for the year (all amounts if any income, social security, or Medicare tax was withheld) for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each employee (even if the employee is related to the employer) from whom: Income, social […]
- been calling Where’s My Refund for several weeksI been calling the Where’s My Refund for several weeks. Calling 800-829-1040 or 800-829-1954. I filled & mailed our Senior form (married-joint) approx May 26th, 2020. Always the system tells me information is Not available. Mailed the tax forms from Mandan ND to Egden, Utah. I’m afraid the postal service could of Lost our envelope. I know with this Virus […]
- Been over than 21 days IRS received my return, not gotten my refund, why?A) There are several reasons why you may not have received your tax refund yet, even though it has been more than 21 days since the IRS received your return. Here are some common reasons why this might happen: Your return may be under review. If the IRS has identified any errors or discrepancies on your tax return, they may […]
- Been trying to get “return transcript” for year ended 12/31/15Q) Been trying to get “return transcript” for year ended 12/31/15 to apply for financial aid for daughter’s college. Efiled 12/31/15 return in late Feb., recd refund in mid-March. Irs.gov is telling me i) tax year 2015 cannot be ordered and ii) address does not match their records. I’ve been living at same address for 17 years. Should I make […]
- Business StructuresWhen beginning a business, you must decide what form of business entity to establish. Your form of business determines which income tax return form you have to file. The most common forms of business are the sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and S corporation. A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a relatively new business structure allowed by state statute.
- “The local IRS # I called” hung up!Q) After I explained my issues…I was told to call another number that would help me…when I questioned that “the local IRS # I called” hung up! I called the number I was given and was told to ask for a person at the end of the message…that didn’t happen – line went dead. I’m received notice May 15th that […]
- We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it in July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018?Q) We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it this last July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018? A) If you sold your home for less than the amount you paid for it, you likely won’t owe any taxes on the sale. However, you will still need to report the sale on […]
- some one is using my ss# to get state of az. health provider thou there employer,Q) some one is using my ss# to get state of az.health provider thou there employer,i got a tax form 1095-B in the mail.this came out phoenix az. i do not have ahcccs i have my oun inc.AARP AND MEDCARE hear is the employers ID#8*******1. is a legle tax form.here is address 8*****1 e je*****n st phoenix 8****4 A) According to the […]
- I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund?Q) I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund.I need to speak with someone concerning my 2014 tax return i have not yet received it. I ordered transcript from 2014 and 2015. The information on each 2014-2015 transcript are Identical but have different tracking numbers. I do not understand how my 2014 transcript have the same […]
- I received a letter from the IRS. They say I owe $21,000 in taxes. I can’t pay this and I don’t know what to expect. Any advice would be appreciateA) Receiving a letter from the IRS stating that you owe $21,000 in taxes can be very stressful, but there are steps you can take to address the situation. Here are some tips that may be helpful: Read the letter carefully. The first step is to carefully read the letter from the IRS to understand the reason for the tax […]
Do I owe and state income tax,s?