Texarkana TX Tax Office 500 N. Stateline St. 75501 – IRS Tax
Texarkana TX IRS Tax Office at 500 N. Stateline St. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Texarkana||500 N. Stateline St.
Texarkana, TX 75501
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
- I would like to report company have 12 employees, but they don’t do w2 or federal taxQ) I would like to report a company that have 12 employee but they don’t do w2 or federal tax withdraw or state tax they just pay cash for employee last year the owner they made almost 2 million dollars but they don’t show income tax a lot they rent the atm machines put inside the salon for customer withdraw […]
- I received a letter 5775 and I want to know what is it about it says it’s not an audit.A) Letter 5775 is a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that your tax return has been selected for a review. The letter does not mean that you are being audited, but it does mean that the IRS will be looking at your return more closely. The IRS uses a computer program to select tax returns for review. The […]
- how much interest income for a single individual can have before it is taxed.A) The amount of interest income a single individual can have before it is taxed depends on several factors, including the individual’s tax filing status, their total taxable income, and the type of interest income earned. For tax year 2022, if you’re a single filer, under 65 years of age and your total taxable income is less than $12,950, you […]
- I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. officeQ) I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday March 22.Calling to cancel is impossible. A) If calling to cancel your appointment is impossible, you may need to try alternative methods to cancel your appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday, March 22. Here are some options you can […]
- Is social security taxed in Indiana?A) Social Security benefits are generally not taxed in Indiana. Indiana is one of the few states that do not tax Social Security benefits. However, other types of retirement income may be subject to state taxes in Indiana, such as pension income, 401(k) withdrawals, and IRA distributions. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional or use tax […]
If you and your brothers have mailed your tax returns and haven’t received any acknowledgment, there are a few things you can do to try to find out if the IRS has received them:
Check the status of your return online: You mentioned that you tried using the “Where’s My Refund” tool on the IRS website, but it didn’t help. It’s possible that the tool hasn’t been updated yet, but you may want to try again in a few days to see if there’s any new information available.
Call the IRS: Although you mentioned that you’ve had difficulty getting through to the IRS by phone, it’s worth trying again. The IRS has a toll-free number that you can call to inquire about the status of your return: 1-800-829-1040. Be prepared to wait on hold for an extended period of time due to the high volume of calls they are receiving.
Check with your post office: If you sent your returns by mail, you can check with your local post office to see if they have any information about your delivery. You can provide them with the tracking number (if you used one) or the date and location where you dropped off your return.
Wait a bit longer: It’s not uncommon for it to take several weeks for the IRS to process tax returns, especially during periods of high volume. If you’re unable to get any information through the methods above, you may need to wait a bit longer to see if your return is processed.
I hope these suggestions are helpful and wish you the best of luck in finding out the status of your tax return.