Ft. Worth TX Tax Office 819 Taylor St. 76102 – IRS Tax
Ft. Worth TX IRS Tax Office at 819 Taylor St. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Ft. Worth||819 Taylor St., Rm 6A14
Ft. Worth, TX
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
**This office will be open 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on 4/15**
|State Tax Office Ft. Worth||4040 Fossil Creek Blvd., Suite 100
Fort Worth, Texas 76137-2747
|Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.||817-847-6201
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble receiving your tax refund. Unfortunately. I don’t have access to your personal tax information or the ability to contact the IRS on your behalf. However, I can offer some general advice on what steps you can take to try and resolve the issue.
First, it’s important to verify that the information the Tax Pro’s office provided to the IRS is correct. You may want to double-check your records to make sure that you received all of the stimulus payments you were entitled to, and that you have documentation to support this. If you find any discrepancies, you should contact the Tax Pro’s office and try to resolve the issue with them.
If you’re unable to reach the Tax Pro’s office or if they’re unable to help you, your next step should be to contact the IRS directly. You can do this by calling their toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040. Be prepared to provide your Social Security number, your filing status, and any other relevant information about your tax return. You may need to wait on hold for a long time, so be patient.
If you’re still unable to get a resolution after contacting the IRS, you may want to consider contacting a tax professional or seeking legal advice. They may be able to help you navigate the tax system and find a solution to your problem.
I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your tax refund issue.