Cranberry PA Tax Office 230 Executive Drive, 16066 – IRS Tax
Cranberry PA IRS Tax Office at 230 Executive Drive is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Cranberry||230 Executive Drive, Cranberry TWP, PA 16066||Monday – 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.)
- I received a letter 5775 and I want to know what is it about it says it’s not an audit.A) Letter 5775 is a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that your tax return has been selected for a review. The letter does not mean that you are being audited, but it does mean that the IRS will be looking at your return more closely. The IRS uses a computer program to select tax returns for review. The […]
- how much interest income for a single individual can have before it is taxed.A) The amount of interest income a single individual can have before it is taxed depends on several factors, including the individual’s tax filing status, their total taxable income, and the type of interest income earned. For tax year 2022, if you’re a single filer, under 65 years of age and your total taxable income is less than $12,950, you […]
- I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. officeQ) I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday March 22.Calling to cancel is impossible. A) If calling to cancel your appointment is impossible, you may need to try alternative methods to cancel your appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday, March 22. Here are some options you can […]
- Is social security taxed in Indiana?A) Social Security benefits are generally not taxed in Indiana. Indiana is one of the few states that do not tax Social Security benefits. However, other types of retirement income may be subject to state taxes in Indiana, such as pension income, 401(k) withdrawals, and IRA distributions. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional or use tax […]
- I filled out my W2 and accidentally sent it in before I could add my other W2.Q) I filled out my W2 and accidentally sent it in before I could add my other W2 from my other job. A) If you have already submitted your W-2 to the IRS and your state, and you later realize that you made a mistake by not including another W-2, you will need to file an amended tax return. To […]
The processing time for obtaining an IP PIN from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) can vary, and it can be challenging to get through to their call centers. Here are a few steps your neighbor can take to get an IP PIN:
Try again: Call the IRS at the provided number and try reaching them at different times of the day, as call volume can vary.
Use the IRS website: The IRS website has a “Get an IP PIN” option that provides information on how to request an IP PIN. Your neighbor can also check the status of their IP PIN request on the website.
Seek assistance: If your neighbor is unable to obtain an IP PIN through the phone or website, they may be able to get help from a local Taxpayer Assistance Center (TAC). The TAC can assist with IP PIN requests and other tax-related issues.
Keep in mind that obtaining an IP PIN can take several weeks or longer, and it is important to plan accordingly to avoid delays in filing taxes. If your neighbor has a more urgent tax-related issue, they may want to consider seeking assistance from a tax professional.