Wilmington NC Tax Office 3340 Jaeckle Dr. 28403 – IRS & State
Wilmington NC Tax Office is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Wilmington||3340 Jaeckle Dr.
Wilmington, NC 28403
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
*** The office will be open until 6:00 p.m. on Monday, April 15, 2013. ***
|State Tax Office Service Location:||N.C. Department of Revenue
3340 Jaeckle Drive, Suite 202 Wilmington, NC 28403
|Mailing Address:||Same as Office Location|
My experience at Wilmington NC Tax Office – molly: visit to jaeckle dr office will not allow anyone without an appointment. no one available to schedule anoints on the premises. e-mail suggest to make appointments, but information acquired states “no appointment needed”. when telephone number given is 910-254-5198 a very lengthy recording is heard ……….
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]
I suggest you report this matter to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as soon as possible. You can contact the IRS at their toll-free number, which is 1-800-829-1040, or visit the local IRS office. You can also file a report online at the IRS website. It is essential to report any violations of tax laws, as it not only helps to ensure that everyone is paying their fair share of taxes, but it also helps to maintain a level playing field for businesses.
Reporting tax fraud is important to ensure that everyone is paying their fair share of taxes and to maintain a level playing field for businesses. You can report tax fraud by filling out Form 3949-A, which is available on the IRS website. You can also call the IRS hotline at 1-800-829-0433 to report tax fraud. I hope this helps.