Newark NJ State Tax Office at 124 HALSEY ST. 07102 – State Tax Assistance
Newark NJ State Tax Office at 124 HALSEY STREET is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|State Tax Assistance Office Newark||
Newark Regional Office
NJ Division of Taxation
|Service Center – 609-292-640
Tax Information – 609-826-4400 or 1-800-323-4400
TaxFax Service – 609-826-4500
Homestead Benefit Program – 1-877-658-2972
Homestead Benefit Hotline – 1-888-238-1233
Property Tax Reimbursement – 1-800-882-6597
Estate Tax Service Center – 609-292-5033
Tobacco Interdiction Program – 609-588-5001
(TTY/TDD) – 609-984-7300 or 1-800-286-6613
|IRS Tax Assistance Office Newark||20 Washington Place
Newark, NJ 07102
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*This office will be open until 6:00 p.m.the following days:
Thursday, 4/11/2013; Friday, 4/12/2013 and Monday 4/15/2013
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]