Livingston MT Tax Office 414 E. Callender St. 59047 – County Tax
Livingston MT Tax Office at 414 E. Callender St. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|Park County Tax Office||Livingston||Mailing:
414 E. Callender St.
Livingston, MT 59047-2799
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]
- 2022 I get a statement saying I owe. All of my taxes were taken.. again, 2023 I owe againQ) I’ve been on my job since 2018 started out making $11,000 plus dollars. I had no issue with my taxes. 2022 I get a statement saying I owe. Ok. All of my taxes were taken. Here it is again, 2023 I owe again. Come to find out no federal taxes were taken out of this year. I was asked […]
- All employers must file a Form W-2Yes, all employers must file a Form W-2 for each employee that they paid during the year. Form W-2 reports the wages, tips, and other compensation that an employee earned during the year, as well as the taxes that were withheld from the employee’s paycheck. Employers must file Form W-2 with the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Internal Revenue […]
- been calling Where’s My Refund for several weeksQ) I been calling the Where’s My Refund for several weeks. Calling 800-829-1040 or 800-829-1954. I filled & mailed our Senior form (married-joint) approx. May 26th, 2020. Always the system tells me information is Not available. Mailed the tax forms from Mandan ND to Egen, Utah. I’m afraid the postal service could of Lost our envelope. I know with this […]
- Been over than 21 days IRS received my return, not gotten my refund, why?A) There are several reasons why you may not have received your tax refund yet, even though it has been more than 21 days since the IRS received your return. Here are some common reasons why this might happen: Your return may be under review. If the IRS has identified any errors or discrepancies on your tax return, they may […]
- Been trying to get “return transcript” for year ended 12/31/15Q) Been trying to get “return transcript” for year ended 12/31/15 to apply for financial aid for daughter’s college. Efiled 12/31/15 return in late Feb., recd refund in mid-March. Irs.gov is telling me i) tax year 2015 cannot be ordered and ii) address does not match their records. I’ve been living at same address for 17 years. Should I make […]
- “The local IRS # I called” hung up!Q) After I explained my issues…I was told to call another number that would help me…when I questioned that “the local IRS # I called” hung up! I called the number I was given and was told to ask for a person at the end of the message…that didn’t happen – line went dead. I’m received notice May 15th that […]
- We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it in July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018?Q) We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it this last July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018? A) You will need to file Form 8949, Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets, to report the sale of your home. On this form, you will need to report the purchase price of […]
- some one is using my ss# to get state of az. health provider thou there employer,Q) someone is using my ss# to get state of az. health provider thou there employer, i got a tax form 1095-B in the mail. this came out phoenix az. i do not have access i have my own inc. AARP AND MEDCARE hear is the employers a legal tax form. A) It sounds like someone may have stolen your Social […]
- I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund?Q) I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund.I need to speak with someone concerning my 2014 tax return i have not yet received it. I ordered transcript from 2014 and 2015. The information on each 2014-2015 transcript are Identical but have different tracking numbers. I do not understand how my 2014 transcript have the same […]
- I received a letter from the IRS. They say I owe $21,000 in taxes. I can’t pay this and I don’t know what to expect. Any advice would be appreciateA) Receiving a letter from the IRS stating that you owe $21,000 in taxes can be very stressful, but there are steps you can take to address the situation. Here are some tips that may be helpful: Read the letter carefully. The first step is to carefully read the letter from the IRS to understand the reason for the tax […]