Baltimore MD Tax Office 301 W Preston St 21201 – State Tax
Baltimore MD Tax Office is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|State Tax Office Baltimore||State Office Bldg.
301 W Preston Street,
Baltimore, MD 21201-2384
|410-260-7980 from Central Maryland, or 1-800-MD-TAXES (1-800-638-2937) from elsewhere|
|IRS Tax Office Baltimore||31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.||(410) 962-7969|
- “The local IRS # I called” hung up!Q) After I explained my issues…I was told to call another number that would help me…when I questioned that “the local IRS # I called” hung up! I called the number I was given and was told to ask for a person at the end of the message…that didn’t happen – line went dead. I’m received notice May 15th that […]
- We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it in July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018?Q) We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it this last July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018? A) If you sold your home for less than the amount you paid for it, you likely won’t owe any taxes on the sale. However, you will still need to report the sale on […]
- some one is using my ss# to get state of az. health provider thou there employer,Q) some one is using my ss# to get state of az.health provider thou there employer,i got a tax form 1095-B in the mail.this came out phoenix az. i do not have ahcccs i have my oun inc.AARP AND MEDCARE hear is the employers ID#8*******1. is a legle tax form.here is address 8*****1 e je*****n st phoenix 8****4 A) According to the […]
- I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund?Q) I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund.I need to speak with someone concerning my 2014 tax return i have not yet received it. I ordered transcript from 2014 and 2015. The information on each 2014-2015 transcript are Identical but have different tracking numbers. I do not understand how my 2014 transcript have the same […]
- I received a letter from the IRS. They say I owe $21,000 in taxes. I can’t pay this and I don’t know what to expect. Any advice would be appreciateA) Receiving a letter from the IRS stating that you owe $21,000 in taxes can be very stressful, but there are steps you can take to address the situation. Here are some tips that may be helpful: Read the letter carefully. The first step is to carefully read the letter from the IRS to understand the reason for the tax […]
My name is Deborah E*****ge – I have been pursuing a resolve since 2020 for an issue regarding a Property that I DO NOT own belonging to (AAC Enterprises, Inc.) I received an order on Saturday – OCT 23, 2021 from the Circuit Court for Baltimore City granting a withdrawal of funds in the amount of $4,400.00 to the plaintiff (Mayor and City of Baltimore). This document was date stampled by your office on SEP 10 2021 @ 11:31 am – I repeat I DO NOT own this property. I have Corresponded and spoken with Tina L. Lucas,Assistant Counsel, DHCD Land Resources, who is the Counsel of Record and to no avail – nothing has been resolved. I am still receiving Court Documents. I need to resolve this issue and clear my name in this matter.
The Case # is 24-C-20-****29
Property Location: 2**7 Greenmount Ave., Baltimore, Maryland 21218
I would really appreciate a response in this matter and would like advise on what steps I Should take next.
Cell # 240/***-8843