Q) I need help with TurboTax it looked me out they said i need a pin so they no its me i need help.
A) I understand that you are having trouble with TurboTax. I am here to help you.
There are a few reasons why TurboTax might have locked you out. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- You may have entered incorrect information, such as your Social Security number or date of birth.
- You may have tried to file more than one return with the same information.
- You may have tried to file a return for a year that is not yet open.
- You may have been flagged for identity theft.
If you are not sure why TurboTax has locked you out, you can contact their customer support for assistance. They will be able to help you to determine the reason for the lockout and to take steps to resolve the issue.
Here are the steps on how to contact TurboTax customer support:
- Go to the TurboTax website.
- Click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Select the “Tax Help” option.
- Select the “I need help with my account” option.
- Select the “I can’t log in” option.
- Follow the instructions to contact TurboTax customer support.
To get assistances and support with TurboTax please call 1-800-446-8848