Panama City FL Tax Office 651-F West 14th St. 32401 – IRS
Panama City FL Tax Office is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Panama City||651-F West 14th St.
Panama City, FL 32401
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
|State Tax Office Panama City||Panama City Service Center
210-A N. Tyndall Parkway
Panama City, FL 32404-6432
- I received a letter 5775 and I want to know what is it about it says it’s not an audit.A) Letter 5775 is a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that your tax return has been selected for a review. The letter does not mean that you are being audited, but it does mean that the IRS will be looking at your return more closely. The IRS uses a computer program to select tax returns for review. The […]
- how much interest income for a single individual can have before it is taxed.A) The amount of interest income a single individual can have before it is taxed depends on several factors, including the individual’s tax filing status, their total taxable income, and the type of interest income earned. For tax year 2022, if you’re a single filer, under 65 years of age and your total taxable income is less than $12,950, you […]
- I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. officeQ) I need to cancel my 11:30 appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday March 22.Calling to cancel is impossible. A) If calling to cancel your appointment is impossible, you may need to try alternative methods to cancel your appointment at the 300 E. Joppa Rd. office for Wednesday, March 22. Here are some options you can […]
- Is social security taxed in Indiana?A) Social Security benefits are generally not taxed in Indiana. Indiana is one of the few states that do not tax Social Security benefits. However, other types of retirement income may be subject to state taxes in Indiana, such as pension income, 401(k) withdrawals, and IRA distributions. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional or use tax […]
- I filled out my W2 and accidentally sent it in before I could add my other W2.Q) I filled out my W2 and accidentally sent it in before I could add my other W2 from my other job. A) If you have already submitted your W-2 to the IRS and your state, and you later realize that you made a mistake by not including another W-2, you will need to file an amended tax return. To […]
After You Verify Your Identity, You Must Verify Your Tax Return
You must answer IRS questions about your tax return after verifying your identity.
You’ll need the Form 1040-series tax return for the year shown on the letter
If you don’t see these questions after you verify your identity, come back to this page & sign in again
Click on the IRS link below to Verify Your Identity and Tax Return