Find your local Federal and State Tax Office here! Not a government website.

118 Responses to Do you have a Question?

  1. You can call the IRS and request another copy of your pay off balance letter be sent to you. Call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040

Leave a reply

162 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Tax Office

  1. I have been trying to reach out to IRS for a couple of weeks now. I need to meet with IRS Agent and I cannot even get through on the phone to schedule a meeting. They say I owe taxes but I disagree. The auditor totally denied all my office expenses and I pay rent, phones, internet, and everything that relates to my business. My auditor was Mathew Diddy. I am hoping to get to talk to someone who actually knows what’s going on. If not helped soon I will be forced to take legal Actions as they continue to add late fees to my bill. Now they started garnishing my wages. I Am writing this as I am waiting on line to talk to someone. I finally get through and the call gets disconnected, not on my end either. This unreal.

Leave a reply

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming is a private website not a government website. If you have questions on your taxes it is always best to consult with a certified tax accountant in your state. The Tax Relief Helpline is NOT A State Government or IRS service and is not affiliated with