Pueblo CO Tax Office 827 W. 4th St. 81003
Pueblo CO Tax Office at 827 W. 4th St. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|State Tax Office Pueblo||827 W. 4th St., Suite A
Pueblo, CO 81003
|Days and Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed for lunch: noon to 1 p.m.
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having difficulty reaching the IRS by phone. Here are a few other options you can try to get help with your tax question:
Check your online tax account: If you have an online tax account with the IRS, you may be able to find information about the charge in question. You can access your account on the IRS website.
Send a written inquiry: You can send a written inquiry to the IRS. You should include your name, address, and social security number, as well as a clear description of the issue you are having. You can send your inquiry to the address listed on the IRS website.
Visit a local IRS office: You can visit a local IRS office to get help with your tax question. You can find the location and hours of your nearest IRS office on the IRS website.
Contact a tax professional: If you are unable to get help from the IRS directly, you may want to consider contacting a tax professional such as an enrolled agent, tax attorney, or certified public accountant (CPA). They can help you understand the charge and determine whether you owe it.
I hope one of these options is helpful in resolving your tax question.