Shreveport LA Tax Office 3007 Knight St. 71105 – IRS Tax
Shreveport LA Tax Office is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Shreveport||3007 Knight St.
Shreveport, LA 71105
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
|State Tax Office Shreveport||1525 Fairfield Ave.
Shreveport LA 71101-4371
|P.O. Box 31706
Shreveport LA 71130
- “The local IRS # I called” hung up!Q) After I explained my issues…I was told to call another number that would help me…when I questioned that “the local IRS # I called” hung up! I called the number I was given and was told to ask for a person at the end of the message…that didn’t happen – line went dead. I’m received notice May 15th that […]
- We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it in July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018?Q) We bought our home in 2000 for $60,500. We sold it this last July for $60,000. How do I put this on my income tax return for 2018? A) You will need to file Form 8949, Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets, to report the sale of your home. On this form, you will need to report the purchase price of […]
- some one is using my ss# to get state of az. health provider thou there employer,Q) someone is using my ss# to get state of az. health provider thou there employer, i got a tax form 1095-B in the mail. this came out phoenix az. i do not have access i have my own inc. AARP AND MEDCARE hear is the employers a legal tax form. A) It sounds like someone may have stolen your Social […]
- I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund?Q) I want to know why I have not yet received my 2014 refund.I need to speak with someone concerning my 2014 tax return i have not yet received it. I ordered transcript from 2014 and 2015. The information on each 2014-2015 transcript are Identical but have different tracking numbers. I do not understand how my 2014 transcript have the same […]
- I received a letter from the IRS. They say I owe $21,000 in taxes. I can’t pay this and I don’t know what to expect. Any advice would be appreciateA) Receiving a letter from the IRS stating that you owe $21,000 in taxes can be very stressful, but there are steps you can take to address the situation. Here are some tips that may be helpful: Read the letter carefully. The first step is to carefully read the letter from the IRS to understand the reason for the tax […]
Need fax number to fax in 2848 form along with my power of attorney papers on my son to be able to talk to IRS on sons refunds owed. An whom do I address the fax to so I can make an appt to come in for the letters he has received from IRS