Q) I would like to make an appointment with the IRS regarding my 2020 joint tax return. I live in Collbran Colorado. I can meet in Grand junction
A) Here are the steps on how to make an appointment with the IRS regarding your 2020 joint tax return:
- Call the IRS. The first step is to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
- When you call, be sure to ask to speak to a representative who can help you with your appointment.
- The representative will ask you for some basic information, such as your name, Social Security number, and the reason for your appointment.
- The representative will then schedule an appointment for you at a time and location that is convenient for you.
Here are some additional tips for making an appointment with the IRS:
- Be prepared to provide the IRS with some basic information, such as your name, Social Security number, and the reason for your appointment.
- Be patient. The IRS may be busy, so it may take some time to get through to a representative.
- Be polite. The IRS representatives are there to help you, so be sure to be polite and respectful when you speak to them.
Here are the details of the IRS office in Grand Junction, Colorado:
- Address: 222 South 6th St, Suite 208, Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Phone: (970) 242-3000
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.