I’m trying to set up an appointment to come in an get IP pins
Q) I’m trying to set up an appointment to come in an get IP pins for my kids I got a letter from the IRS saying that I have to set up at my local office to get it pins for my kids
A) To set up an appointment to get IP PINs for your kids, you will need to contact your local IRS office. You can find the contact information for your local office on the IRS website by using the “Contact Your Local IRS Office” tool. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the IRS website at www.irs.gov.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Contact Your Local IRS Office” under the “Help & Resources” section.
- Enter your zip code in the search bar and click “Search.”
- Select your preferred method of contact, either by phone or in-person appointment.
- Follow the instructions to schedule your appointment or to get the phone number to call.
When you go to your appointment, make sure to bring all necessary documents, such as your kids’ Social Security cards and birth certificates, and any other documents requested in the letter from the IRS. The IRS representative will assist you in setting up the IP PINs for your kids.
I hope this helps, and good success with your appointment!