Wichita Falls TX Tax Office 4309 Jacksboro Hwy. 76302 – IRS Tax
Wichita Falls IRS TX Tax Office at 4309 Jacksboro Hwy. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Wichita Falls||4309 Jacksboro Hwy.
Wichita Falls, TX 76302
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
|State Tax Office Wichita Falls||925 Lamar St., Suite 1900
Wichita Falls, Texas 76301-3414This field office is open for extended hours, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., on Mondays. The office is closed to the public for taxpayer assistance Tuesdays through Fridays. For taxpayer assistance any day of the week, our office offers many services via the Web and telephone.
- need someone to call me my stimulus checks got all messed up and one whole 2022 didn’t even get processedA) I apologize for any difficulties you’ve experienced with your stimulus checks. However, I’m unable to make phone calls or directly contact individuals. My purpose is to provide information and guidance through text-based communication. To address issues with your stimulus checks, I recommend taking the following steps: Remember, it’s important to provide accurate and complete information when communicating with the […]
- I have received my 2022 Federal and state. Also received my 2021 state, but have not received my 2021 Federal. I really would like to figure this out, because it set me back money for my bills.A) I apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced regarding your missing 2021 Federal tax refund. However, I don’t have access to personal or account-specific information. Therefore, I am unable to provide you with specific details about your tax refund. To resolve this issue and inquire about the status of your 2021 Federal tax refund, I recommend the following steps: Remember […]
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]