IRS Tax Office 22 N. Front St. Memphis, TN 38103
Memphis TN IRS Tax Office at 22 N. Front St. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Memphis||22 N. Front St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
|State Tax Office Memphis||Memphis Local Tax Office
3150 Appling Rd.
Bartlett, TN 38133
|Phone: (901) 213-1400|
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]
I’m sorry to hear that you have been waiting for your refund for so long. It can be frustrating when things like this happen. I don’t have access to your personal information or the ability to contact the IRS on your behalf.
You may want to try contacting the IRS directly to check on the status of your refund. You can call their toll-free number at 1-800-829-1040 or visit their website at https://www.irs.gov/ for more information on how to contact them. They may be able to provide you with an update on your refund status and any issues that may be causing delays.
If you would like to write to Congress, you can find your representative’s contact information at https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative. You can also contact your senators through https://www.senate.gov/senators/senators-contact.htm. You can explain your situation and ask them for assistance in resolving the issue with the IRS.
I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter.