Carson City NV Tax Office 1550 College Parkway 89706
Carson City NV Tax Office at 1550 College Parkway is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face.
|Carson City Department of Taxation||Carson City NV Tax Office
1550 College Parkway, Suite115
Carson City, NV 89706
|8:10am to 11:50am and 1:00pm to 4:45pm Pacific Time||(775) 684-2000 (Phone)
(775) 684-2020 (Fax)
- need someone to call me my stimulus checks got all messed up and one whole 2022 didn’t even get processedA) I apologize for any difficulties you’ve experienced with your stimulus checks. However, I’m unable to make phone calls or directly contact individuals. My purpose is to provide information and guidance through text-based communication. To address issues with your stimulus checks, I recommend taking the following steps: Remember, it’s important to provide accurate and complete information when communicating with the […]
- I have received my 2022 Federal and state. Also received my 2021 state, but have not received my 2021 Federal. I really would like to figure this out, because it set me back money for my bills.A) I apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced regarding your missing 2021 Federal tax refund. However, I don’t have access to personal or account-specific information. Therefore, I am unable to provide you with specific details about your tax refund. To resolve this issue and inquire about the status of your 2021 Federal tax refund, I recommend the following steps: Remember […]
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]