Minneapolis MN Tax Office at 250 Marquette Ave. is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|IRS Tax Office Minneapolis
||250 Marquette Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
|Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- I need to see if I can get appt today at Albany GA Tax Office around 1 to come see y’all. Plz asap. To verify my identity to y’all
A) I recommend that you call the Albany GA Tax Office at (229) 431-2130 to see if they have any appointments available today at 1pm. You can also try to book an appointment online, but the Albany GA Tax Office website does not have an online appointment booking system. If you are able to book an appointment, be sure to … Read more
- I have a few questions about my taxes
A) I am happy to answer any questions you have about your taxes. Please keep in mind that I am not a tax professional, and my answers should not be taken as tax advice. If you have specific questions about your tax situation, you should consult with a qualified tax preparer or accountant. Here are some common tax questions that … Read more
- I need help with my W-2 I am from Brockton Massachusetts if somebody can please give me a call it’s about my W-2 from 2020.
A) I can provide some general guidance on how to obtain a copy of your W-2 from 2020: Remember to keep all your communication and records related to your tax return in a secure place. Also, be cautious about sharing personal information over the phone or online to protect yourself from potential scams. If you have specific questions about your … Read more
- IRS won’t accept last years AGI
A) If the IRS won’t accept last year’s Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) when you’re trying to e-file your current year’s tax return, there could be a few reasons for this issue: Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue: a. Paper Filing: If you’re unable to e-file due to AGI issues, you can always print your tax … Read more
- I want to resolve a mistake on the IRS notice regarding my tax return 2022 not filed. It is a mistake as I was NOT living in the US in the year 2022. Neither did I work in the US in the year 2022. I have all the legal documents to prove both my employment and residency outside of the USA. Can I submit these document with your office to resolve the mistake?
A) Yes, you can submit the documents to the IRS office to resolve the mistake. You can also call the IRS at 844-545-5640 to speak to a representative. The representative can help you make an appointment at your local IRS office. Here are the documents you will need to bring to your appointment: If you are unable to make an … Read more