Springfield MA Tax Office 436 Dwight Street 01103 – State Tax
Springfield MA Tax Office is here to help if you need to resolve a tax problem, have questions about how the tax law applies to your individual tax return, or you’re more comfortable talking with someone face-to-face, no appointment is necessary.
|State Tax Office Springfield||District Office Counter Location 436 Dwight Street, Springfield, MA 01103||Certificate Unit
Customer Service Bureau
Toll-free in Massachusetts …… 800-392-6089
|IRS Tax Office Springfield||1550 Main St. Springfield, MA 01103||Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch from 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.)||(413) 788-0284|
- I was wanting to know the reason I didn’t get my 1,4oo dollar tax credit when I got my taxes backA) There are a few reasons why you might not have received your $1,400 stimulus check when you filed your taxes. If you’re not sure why you didn’t receive your stimulus check, you can contact the IRS for more information.
- if an account was seized and then after considered safe less. would i be able to get it back by opening another account.A) If an account has been seized or suspended, it typically means that there was a violation of the platform’s terms of service or community guidelines. In such cases, simply opening another account may not guarantee that you will regain access to your previous account. Most online platforms have measures in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts to […]
- Have been trying for over 2 weeks to contact an agent in NY sales tax with no luck.A) I understand that you are having trouble contacting an agent in NY sales tax. I can help you with this. Here are some things you can do to try to get in touch with an agent: If you are still unable to get in touch with an agent, you can try contacting the NY sales tax department’s taxpayer advocate. […]
- I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund?Q) I found the paperwork I got a letter and I filed the paperwork with IRS state of New Mexico he told me it will take 12 weeks it’s been 13 weeks where’s my refund I am a senior citizen and I need the money. A) If it has been 13 weeks since you filed your taxes and you have […]
- I was told they eliminated my expected Tax return and that I have a balance, I was supposed to receive a letter.A) I understand that not receiving an important letter regarding your tax return and having difficulty reaching someone to address the situation can be frustrating. While I can’t access specific information about your case or contact government agencies directly, I can provide you with some general suggestions that may help you in this situation: Remember, these are general suggestions, and […]
You may need to register for a Massachusetts state tax ID number if you plan on working in Massachusetts again. You can do this through MassTaxConnect, which is the Massachusetts Department of Revenue’s online services portal. Once you have registered, you can file your 2022 Massachusetts state tax return using that ID number.
In addition to registering with the state, you may also need to file a new W-4 form with your employer to reflect your change in residency status, so that the correct amount of state tax is withheld from your paychecks.
Note that I am not a tax professional and this information is for general purposes only. I would recommend reaching out to the Massachusetts Department of Revenue or a tax professional for specific guidance on your situation.