Looking for my state refund NJ
March 1, 2023
A) To check the status of your New Jersey state tax refund, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the New Jersey Division of Taxation website: Go to the New Jersey Division of Taxation website at https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/.
- Click on “Check Refund Status”: On the website’s homepage, click on “Check Refund Status” under the “Quick Links” section.
- Provide your information: You will need to provide your Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), the tax year of the refund you are inquiring about, and the refund amount.
- Click “Submit”: After you have entered your information, click on the “Submit” button to check your refund status.
- Follow up on your refund: If your refund has been processed, you should see the status and expected date of your refund. If your refund has not yet been processed, you will need to wait and check back at a later time.
If you have any questions or concerns about your New Jersey state tax refund, you can contact the New Jersey Division of Taxation at 609-292-6400.