HOME About Us | IRS Taxes E-Filing Self Employment Tax Social Security Fraud Back Taxes Filing An Extension Claiming Dependents Late Penalties Tax Refund Earned Income Tax Credit ASK YOUR TAX QUESTION Get Help During Covid-19
Georgia Tax Office Phone Numbers and Information
GA Taxpayer Services Unit: Phone : 1.877.423.6711 – option #2 (8:00am-5:00pm)
The Taxpayer Services Unit is responsible for assisting Taxpayers with inquiries via the telephone which are related to Individual Taxes. To include: Refund Inquiry, Individual Notices, Amended Returns, and CTA which includes checks (lost/stolen, undeliverable replacements, stop payments, etc.), BOA Debit Cards and Direct Deposits.
GA Business Tax Service Unit: Phone : 1-877-423-6711 – option #1 (8:00am-5:00pm)
The Business Service Unit is responsible for assisting taxpayers with inquiries related to business taxes that include Sales&Use, Withholding, Corporate, Registration, IFTA, Georgia Tax Center (GTC) registration, filing and paying electronically.
- GTC Inquiries – New Business registrations, New account set-ups, How to file and pay electronically
- Business Notices – Letters mailed regarding assessments, changes, estimated returns
- Registration – How to register, status of registration applications
- Sales Tax – Account status, tax law and policy questions
- Withholding –Account status, general questions regarding policies or procedures
- IFTA – How to file and pay electronically on GTC